Friday, May 6, 2011

my 1st grown-up handmade card

I just folded this blue cardstock in half after cutting it with a provocraft cutter. The top border is something I purchased at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents...
...using scissors, I cut out some design from metal sheet paper to help with opening the card...
...I used bright green cardstock to print out my captions. I used the same font for these....
...the paper on the top in this photo was also from the paper used as the background for the caption on the front cover...
...I used this heart-designed vellum that I bought from Hobby Lobby to keep a heart/love theme. The heart that I used on top of the dark blue cardstock was cut from a gift bag...
...this is the back of the card.
And this is front.

And now it's goin' in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment