Monday, October 10, 2011

27th Wedding Anniversary

My parents celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary on September 22nd of this year. 
First you'll see the envelope I made out of paper. It's really easy! I'll make an entry about how to make envelopes.


Next to my dad's name is a sticker that reads "unity". 

The "Mr. & Mrs." is a sticker.



The "hand in hand" is a sticker" and the stripes are cut from special paper.

 Front of card.

 Opening the card...

Inside of card. 

I wrote my mom and dad an anniversary poem to encourage them in their long marital journey. 

And to know that all along and still, they hold one another "hand in hand".  

I liked the "hand in hand" sticker so much that I wrote it in connective cursive on the back of the card.
Happy anniversary Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment