Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spice Rack Content Labels

I started out with this paper...


 I knew I would use these hexagons as the base for labels I would make.

 I chose 2 differing fonts: one font for sweet spices
& another font for spicy spices.

All of our basket spices.
We have another spice rack, but it already came with labels on the top. 

Needless to say, we like spices.

Here you can see the distinction: 
spicy spice = Mrs. Dash Italian Medley (Party LET -font name)
sweet spice = Pumpkin Pie Spice (Cracked -font name)

These two are the only ones with a rectangular shape.
So I just made their names linearly.

I cut out the hexagons from the paper I had, 
and put this special double-sided tape on it...

Ground Thyme.
Since I only planned for 2 categorical fonts,
I put this one in the spicy category...even though it's not spicy.
If I were to suggest this idea to someone,
I would suggest that they carefully decide the different taste-spices
and make their spice categories accordingly.

One spice label complete!

ALL DONE!

I think this project took about 30 minutes.

a close-up

The only glue I needed was for the white box spices.

Happy label making!

No comments:

Post a Comment