Saturday, April 9, 2011

my 1st grown-up scrapbook.

I wanted to start this blog so that I would have an online log of the process of making a scrapbook. I'm an ENFP, and I know that most of my projects begin with a great idea, then cease just as quickly as they started. However, this project is different. I am going to embark on brainstorming, designing, and handcrafting our engagement & wedding scrapbook!  

My goal is to create one page a week. When I say one page, I literally mean 1 piece of cardstock (NOT front and back). This is a good goal for me because in the long run, I'll have it almost finished for our 1st anniversary in August. 

To keep my word, and keep this blog creative, I will post my progress each week. Please hold me accountable. I'm not one for scrapbooks, but the content of this one in which I will be creating deserves dedication for the sake of remembering our wedding.

My approach may be a bit unorthodox. I will not have the glitzy tools most pro scrapbookers use. However, I will be using and re-using literal scraps I find around the apartment; as well as from extreme discounts at Hobby Lobby or other stores like it.

Feel free to post any tips you have regarding scrapbooking. For I am an amateur-novice, and would appreciate any help you would have to share!

blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment