Sunday, April 10, 2011

no more mirror images!

I found my camera adapter, thanks to my husband :-)

Here are the photos of the first two pages of the scrapbook so far...

I took them out of their sleeves so there would be no glare...
Also, this picture below describes our 1st stop on our 4-stop journey: Cleveland Metroparks. We walked the trails and then ended at the waterfall (i love waterfalls). Then headed to our 2nd stop...

aaaaaand here's the beginning to the 3rd page!

Southpark Mall in Strongsville, Ohio was our 2nd stop on our 4-stop journey. Inside the mall, we got chocolate-covered strawberries at Godiva Chocolatier. No scissors have been used so far on this page. The "G O D I V A" letters are stickers. "Chocolatier" is handwritten.

It's a BEAUTIFUL WARM day outside so I will be reading by the lake.

I'm excited for time with Laura on Tuesday to learn more about scrapbooking/cooking/sewing/life.
And Wednesday with Gen and her family!

Lots of learning to be done...
A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel.
--Proverbs 1:5 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment