Monday, April 18, 2011

Pages 4, 5, & 6 complete... with journaling!

Above is page 4 of Tour de Engagement. This page is different in format in that it was special place for me. Each time I would come and visit Nick in the summer, I would always leave town getting a frozen chai from this coffee shop: Cafe Ah-roma (as the name says on the bottom). This was our 3rd stop.

details on page...
-the foil-looking material is actually called metal accent sheets. Scissors work great on cutting this metal. do not use an X-Acto.
Coe Lake was our 4th stop. Because of our busy day, it was now nearing sunset at this beautiful small town lake.
And whaddya know!?  He proposed at our 4th stop of the day: Coe Lake.

details of page...
--the grayish paper is from a book of wedding/romantic paper that I picked up at Walmart for only $5 (as opposed to Michael's which was selling the same thing for $12).
--the hearts on the top and bottom are from the set of strawberries that was on the Godiva page earlier; there are still a few hearts left so I may be using more later.
--the quote off to the side is punchout from the same book I got from Walmart.

*I got a lot done this weekend and am now a few weeks ahead of where I thought I'd be--GOAL REACHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment